Are you or a loved one trying to become a US citizen?  Do you need help obtaining a green card or becoming a permanent resident?  Are you trying to complete any immigration forms such as EAD, H-1B, I-94, K-3, or K-4?  Are you facing deportation?  If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may benefit from having the help of an experienced immigration attorney.  If you would like the assistance of an immigration attorney or simply some answers to your immigration questions, complete the form on this page and we will put you in touch with several immigration attorneys in your area who may be able to help.